OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
How does Capt. Richard's Best protect customer information?
- Information supplied via online order forms and registration forms is used only by Capt. Richard's Best.
- Capt. Richard's Best does not sell or rent customer lists.
- Capt. Richard's Best reserves the right to transfer information as part of a corporate reorganization, consolidation, merger, or the sale or transfer of substantially all of its assets.
- What information does Capt. Richard's Best collect? How do we use it?
Capt. Richard's Best will disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a court order or legal process served on Capt. Richard's Best;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Capt. Richard's Best or visitors to Capt. Richard's Best;
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties;
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities;
- Comply with other purposes that Capt. Richard's Best believes to serve a legitimate purpose.
CREATING ACCOUNTS AND ORDERING ONLINE
When you register with our site or place an order for one of our products, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date, and other personal information. This allows us to process your registration and maximize the benefit you obtain from our Web site.
A visitor to our Web site is not required to reveal any individually identifiable information, such as name, address, or telephone number. However, Capt. Richard's Best's Web servers may collect other information - such as information related to the make of a visitor's browser software and the Internet domain name of the location the visitor enters from. Such information helps us diagnose technical problems and manage our site by tracking a visitor's interests. Capt. Richard's Best uses this information only in the aggregate, so that we can better serve you. COOKIES: Capt. Richard's Best may also use "cookies" for navigation of our Web site and for customization of information that we may present to you. A "cookie" is a small text file that does not personally identify users, although it does identify a user's computer. "Cookies" do not pose a threat to your computer, and they do not contain viruses. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change this feature in your browser.
By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Capt. Richard's Best.
Your Password and Account Information
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and/or account-related information.
Other Web Sites
Contacting the Web Site
If you have questions about privacy, please contact us.